The school’s physical infrastructure has developed over the years. There are three permanent dormitories, one semi-permanent dormitories, three laboratories, a semi- permanent staffroom, a small library room, fourteen classrooms, ICT room.
- multi purpose hall: - it’s the newly constructed hall, which has a kitchen, two stores and it can accommodate 800 plus students.
- ICT Room:- it’s a room where teachers teach ict prepared lessons. There is a smart board that aid in teaching
- computer Lab:- this a well prepared room where computers are installed for teaching and learning of computer studies.
- generator : - the school has recently acquired a generator that help in supplement power incase of KPLC power failure. The presence of the generator has made it possible for students to have their prep time interfered due to lack of power.
- library:- the school has a functioning library where students can do their personal studies when free. There are several story books and reference materials that help the students improve their reading culture and languages.
- science Laboratories:- the school has two functional science labs, one is used for both chemistry and biology practicals while the other one is used for physics practicals.
- dormitories :- the school has four complete dormitories that are occupied by students. There is a new dormitory that is almost complete and soon students will be accommodated in to reduce the number of students occupying the current dormitories.
- admistration block:- this building houses the principal office, deputy principal, school internal quality assurance teacher incharge, small kitchen, Staff room and departimental offices for humanities, mathematics, academics, languages.
- mosque: the school has a mosque that is used for prayers by the muslim students.
- classes:- there are fourteen classrooms. In form one there are four streams, form two are three streams, form three are three streams and form four are three streams.